Franklin Pierce Schools welcomes and encourages parents and community members to actively participate in student learning through volunteering in schools and the Athletic Department. The community-student-family relationship is an important part of ensuring success for all students, every day.
How to get started in 3 easy steps:
- All prospective volunteers must complete a volunteer application online. Washington State Patrol background check will be run for all adult volunteers (18 years or older).*
- Please allow up to 10 business days to process your application.
- Once approved, start volunteering at the school or athletic team/event!
*Those applying to be a Volunteer Athletic Coach will have additional requirements including fingerprinting, which will be scheduled upon receipt of your completed application.
What do our volunteers do?
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills, and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Assist with day to day classroom activities
- School field trips
- Coach sports teams
- Participate in opportunities that give back and support the community.
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school you wish to volunteer, the District Volunteer Coordinator at (253) 298-3009 or Athletics Volunteer Coordinator at (253) 298-3024.