Student Enrollment and Transfers

Welcome to Franklin Pierce Schools, where we work to engage all students in rigorous, relevant, high quality work. Below you will find important information which will assist you with enrollment and transfer processes.

During the school closures due to COVID-19, Franklin Pierce Schools continues to enroll new students moving into our district during the 2019-20 school year.  We have transitioned to a completely online process with your safety in mind. New students will be assigned to teachers so they can access online learning opportunities and educational content through the end of the school year.

What documentation do I need?

  • Birth Certificate, or alternate document to verify name and age
    • Alternate documents include, but are not limited to passport, visa, Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Medicaid voucher, baptismal certificate, adoption decree, immunization record, hospital, or physician’s certificate.
  • Medically verified immunization records
  • Verification of Residence
    • Lease agreement/rental contract
    • Letter from rental agency on company letterhead, signed by the landlord, stating that the parent/guardian resides at the listed address;
    • Utility Bill (electric, gas, water, cable/internet or garbage)
    • Signed and notarized Franklin Pierce Schools Affidavit of Residence, and one of the above items to verify name and address of owner/person responsible for residence.

Interpreters Available

If you need assistance over the phone, all schools and the district office can have an interpreter on the line in minutes. If you require in-person assistance please call your school's main office to schedule an appointment.