Student Enrollment and Transfers
Welcome to Franklin Pierce Schools, below you will find important information which will assist you with enrollment and transfer processes.
Enroll in three easy steps:
- Find your students home school.
- Complete paper or online enrollment packet.
- Bring completed enrollment packet and additional paperwork to the school.
What do I bring?
- Completed enrollment packet
- Student’s birth certificate (new students only)
- Shot records
- Verification of residence
- Lease agreement/rental contract
- Letter from rental agency on company letterhead, signed by the landlord, stating that the parent/guardian resides at the listed address;
- Utility Bill (electric, gas, water, cable/internet or garbage)
- Signed and notarized Franklin Pierce Schools Affidavit of Residence, and one of the above items to verify name and address of owner/person responsible for residence.
Translators AvailableIf you need assistance over the phone all schools and the district office can have an interpreter on the line in minutes. If you require in person assistance please call the schools main office to schedule an appointment.