Student Enrollment and Transfers
Welcome to Franklin Pierce Schools, where we work to engage all students in rigorous, relevant, high quality work. Below you will find important information which will assist you with enrollment and transfer processes.
What documentation do I need?
- Birth Certificate, or alternate document to verify name and age
- Alternate documents include, but are not limited to passport, visa, Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Medicaid voucher, baptismal certificate, adoption decree, immunization record, hospital, or physician’s certificate.
- Medically verified immunization records
- Verification of Residence
- Lease agreement/rental contract
- Letter from rental agency on company letterhead, signed by the landlord, stating that the parent/guardian resides at the listed address;
- Utility Bill (electric, gas, water, cable/internet or garbage)
- Signed and notarized Franklin Pierce Schools Alternate Verification of Residence Form, and one of the above items to verify name and address of owner/person responsible for residence.