Student Enrollment and Transfers
Welcome to Franklin Pierce Schools, where we work to engage all students in rigorous, relevant, high quality work. Below you will find important information which will assist you with enrollment and transfer processes.
What documentation do I need?
- Birth Certificate, or alternate document to verify name and age
- Alternate documents include, but are not limited to passport, visa, Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Medicaid voucher, baptismal certificate, adoption decree, immunization record, hospital, or physician’s certificate.
- Required immunizations records
- Verification of Residence
- Lease agreement/rental contract
- Letter from rental agency on company letterhead, signed by the landlord, stating that the parent/guardian resides at the listed address;
- Utility Bill (electric, gas, water, cable/internet or garbage)
- Signed Franklin Pierce Schools Alternate Verification of Residence Form, and one of the above items to verify name and address of owner/person responsible for residence.
If you have additional questions about the enrollment process or which school your child will attend, please don't hesitate to contact us! You may call your child's school, the district office at 253-298-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Welcome to our school community!
We are currently accepting enrollment applications for the 2022-23 school year. Submit your application now to ensure your student can attend the first day of school!
If you need assistance over the phone, all schools and the district office can have an interpreter on the line in minutes. If you require in-person assistance please call your school's main office to schedule an appointment.