Student Enrollment and Transfers
Welcome to Franklin Pierce Schools, below you will find important information which will assist you with enrollment and transfer processes. If you are unsure which school serves your area, click here or call our district office at (253) 298-3000 to request assistance.
- Completed enrollment packet
- Student’s birth certificate
- Shot records
- Verification of residence
- Lease agreement/rental contract
- Letter from rental agency on company letterhead, signed by the landlord, stating that the parent/guardian resides at the listed address;
- Utility Bill (electric, gas, water, cable/internet or garbage)
- Signed and notarized Franklin Pierce Schools Affidavit of Residence, and one of the above items to verify name and address of owner/person responsible for residence.
All teachers and staff receive state-of-the-art professional development to enhance their skills, and we strive to create the best learning opportunities and greatest student success to prepare ALL children to be successful in Kindergarten and beyond.
Choice Transfer request portal is used by residents of the Franklin Pierce School District who wish to enroll in another school district or online school. Please complete the request online, once the request has been submitted it will route to the district office. If you have any questions please contact the number listed below.
Within District Student Transfer form is used by residents of the Franklin Pierce School District who wish to enroll their student in a Franklin Pierce school other than their school assigned by residence location. Parents complete this form online and submit it for review. Additional review steps are completed by district staff and the parents are notified by email when a transfer decision is reached. Parents of a student applying to a school not previously attended will need to provide grades, attendance, and discipline reports to the requested school.
Daycare Verification of Residency Statement form is used for elementary students who live in the Franklin Pierce School District and want to attend the Franklin Pierce elementary school in the area in which their daycare is located. Please print this form, complete it, and submit it to the school where you are requesting enrollment for review.
If you have any questions or need assistance completing these forms please call the district office at (253) 298-3000.