- What is Qmlativ?
- What's different in Qmlativ?
- Why are we migrating to Qmlativ?
- What processes are involved in the migration?
- When will we start using Qmlativ?
- Advanced search options, shortcuts, and other personalization
- Customized live tiles and charts that display user specified, real-time data, such as current enrollment and demographic data
- Elaborate, cutting-edge reporting – making it easier to find the data you care about, including improved sharing features
- Help Center with easy-to-use search options and streamlined resources, including training videos, tutorials, and interactive flowcharts
Clean-up of data: The HR, Business Services, and IT teams are working on clean-up of data in Skyward to migrate current and high-quality data.
Input and planning: There are 19 focus groups representing various user groups and system modules throughout the district. Each group is tasked with reviewing district business practices to align with Qmlativ.
Training: Focus group members are tasked with reviewing the Qmlativ training resources to assist with mapping out the training plan for all users in the district. Training will be provided to users prior to migration.
For questions regarding Qmlativ, please email email@example.com