Our MissionWe are committed to providing exceptional customer service in a professional manner to attract and support a diverse staff who will create an atmosphere highly conducive to student learning.
315 129th St. South Tacoma, WA 98444
Employee BenefitsFranklin Pierce Schools offers a comprehensive program of benefits. Listed below are some of the benefits offered to all eligible employees. Employees have the option of adding their dependents and state registered domestic partners to medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) for those enrolled in High Deductible Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Basic Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Illness, Emergency and Personal Leaves
- Washington State Retirement System
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annuities and Deferred Compensation Programs
- Credit Unions
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft
- Enhances Benefits Group Home Ownership Program
- Supplemental Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental AD&D Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
District Contributions: The District receives a benefit allocation in accordance with established School Employee Benefits Board (SEBB) regulations.
Basic Benefits and Contributions: All eligible employees will be required to participate in SEBB benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Basic AD&D, and Basic Long-Term Disability insurance. Medical insurance can be waived under certain circumstances.
COBRA: Employees who separate employment are eligible to participate in SEBB Continuation Coverage pursuant to federal and state law.
Franklin Pierce Schools Teaching & Learning Department offers many opportunities for professional development. Franklin Pierce Schools has a robust administration internship program and many school building leadership opportunities.
Substitutes are a critical part of the quality education we strive for. The work provided by substitute teachers, paraeducators, bus drivers, nutrition service staff, clerical staff and custodial staff is a key component of this goal.
We use the Frontline Absence Managements System. To log in, click here.
If you are a financial institution seeking financial verifications, email Brenda Pearson at email@example.com or fax (253) 298-3016. A signed release must be included for financial information.
If you are a school district seeking verifications of service years and other HR-related documents, contact Sandra Bradbeer at firstname.lastname@example.org for classified positions and Mandie McAfee at email@example.com for certificated positions.