Employee BenefitsFranklin Pierce Schools offers a comprehensive program of benefits. Listed below are some of the benefits offered to all eligible employees. Employees have the option of adding their dependents and state registered domestic partners to medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) for those enrolled in High Deductible Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Basic Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Illness, Emergency and Personal Leaves
- Washington State Retirement System
- Employee Assistance Program
Optional Benefits for eligible employees
- Annuities and Deferred Compensation Programs
- Credit Unions
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft
- Enhances Benefits Group Home Ownership Program
- Supplemental Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental AD&D Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
District Contributions: The District receives a benefit allocation in accordance with established School Employee Benefits Board (SEBB) regulations.
Basic Benefits and Contributions: All eligible employees will be required to participate in SEBB benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Basic AD&D, and Basic Long-Term Disability insurance. Medical insurance can be waived under certain circumstances.
COBRA: Employees who separate employment are eligible to participate in SEBB Continuation Coverage pursuant to federal and state law.
New Teacher Support
Franklin Pierce Schools support teachers new to the profession by having an assigned mentor and opportunities to collaborate.
Professional Development & Leadership Opportunities
Franklin Pierce Schools Teaching & Learning Department offers many opportunities for professional development. Franklin Pierce Schools has a robust administration internship program and many school building leadership opportunities.