Forms and Resources
- Accounts Payable Forms
- Accounts Receivable Forms
- Travel Reimbursement Forms
- Risk Management Forms
- Deposit & Transfer Forms
- Open Enrollment- Short Benefit Plan Year
- Payroll & Benefit Forms
- Payroll Links
- L&I - File A Claim
Department of Retirement Systems: https://www.drs.wa.gov/
Health Equity: https://healthequity.com/
TSA Consulting, Inc: https://www.tsacg.com/individual/plan-sponsor/washington/franklin-pierce-schools/
If you have been injured on the job, your first step is to complete an Accident/Incident Report online. If you sought medical attention a claim form will need to be completed as well.
Please file your L&I claim with the District by going to:
If you have L&I questions, please contact Rhonda Grissom at 253-298-3031 or email@example.com
The School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program will mail several communications to school employees in the coming months to inform them about the change in their benefits.
The first annual open enrollment for the SEBB Program is this fall, October 1 through November 15.
Some information — like carriers, plan offerings by county, and employee monthly premiums — won't be finalized until mid-summer. However, SEBB wants to give school employees as much information as possible to help them make a smooth transition.
Here’s what you can expect as of now:
SEBB plans to send out several direct mailings:
- Introductory letter (which was mailed in March) — Introducing employees to the SEBB Program.
- Intercom newsletter (coming early June) — High-level information about eligibility for benefits, how employee premiums will be established, differences from the current pooling structure, general information about benefits, and what employees need to know to begin preparing for the first annual open enrollment.
- Postcard (coming mid-August) — Reminder about the upcoming first annual open enrollment.
- School Employee Initial Enrollment Guide (coming mid-September) — Detailed information about available plan offerings and benefit comparison charts, monthly premiums, service areas, how to check provider networks, and how to enroll through our new online system, SEBB My Account. For employees who do not have internet access, paper enrollment forms will be included in the enrollment guide.
For more information visit