In order to participate in Franklin Pierce Schools athletics, each student athlete must complete the athletics registration process. Please review the information below and select your athletes school to begin the registration process.
Athletic Clearance Process
Student and Parent/Guardian
- Complete the online registration process. All information and policies must be reviewed.
- Purchase ASB card. ASB cards can either be purchased during the online registration process or from your school's bookkeeper.
- Obtain a current Doctor-signed Physical (physical examinations expire two years after the signed date).
Athletic Department Staff
- Reviews and processes athletic registrations in order to provide athletic clearance.
- Notifies student of incomplete registration issues.
- Provides clearance to students who are cleared to participate.
- Practice and contest participation will be allowed only if student has clearance from the Athletic Department.
- Copies of Athletic registrations are kept with the coach/advisor on-site for the duration of the sports.