Transcript Requests

Student Records

If you are in need of student records, please email a request for records to the last school of record. Navigate to the school site using the Schools button above. Choose the school. Once the school page loads, click on About Us for contact information.

The information you need to request your transcript:

  • Your name when you attended school
  • Your date of birth
  • The name of the last high school you attended
  • The year you graduated or last attended
  • If picking up in-person: Your picture ID (your ID must include a picture, date of birth, and a signature) you can bring in your ID, or send in a copy of your ID via email. 
  • If mailing your transcript to yourself or a 3rd party: Mailing information

Please note diplomas are given out at graduation. We do not have duplicate copies of diplomas. 

If you need a copy of your transcript of grades from Washington High School, Franklin Pierce High School, or GATES High School, please complete this form:

Transcript Request