Daily Symptom Checker Survey
The Daily Symptom Checker Survey is designed for families to assess their student’s health on a daily basis. An automated email will be sent daily at 4:30 a.m. on the designated onsite school days with the Daily Symptom Checker Survey link. The link provided is unique to each student for each day and cannot be shared or reused. The survey will be sent on non-school days that fall within the onsite school days. The Daily Symptom Checker Survey emails can be disregarded on non-school days.
Students who are symptom-free will receive a time-stamped certification to participate in school and related activities. If the symptoms indicate a potential COVID-19 infection, the solution will display further instructions for self-care. The solution produces a certification confirmation delivered by email that includes the certificate result.
In order to effectively use the Daily Symptom Checker Survey, parents and guardians will need to do the following:
- Monitor your child(ren) DAILY for COVID symptoms.
- Complete the COVID-19 Daily Symptom Checker Survey for each child BEFORE coming to school each day.
- Develop a plan to pick up your child(ren) from school promptly if they are presenting with a COVID-like symptom(s) while at school.
- What if I don't receive a symptom survey email?
- How do families access the symptom survey?
- What email address is the symptom survey sent to?
- Can I receive the symptom survey via text message?
- How do I share my symptom survey results?
- Do I need to answer the symptom survey if my student is fully remote?
- When it says I have already taken the survey, what do I do?